Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Peyton Manning


There's a quarterback named Peyton Manning who does this thing called 'audible.' Meaning: change the play at the line of scrimmage. I just pulled a Peyton Manning. Funny, I want to study his way of thinking....bahah

Canada recruiter wants me to leave as of Aug. 14th...Oxford, the people i went through to get my Teaching English as a Foreign Language certification said Monday when I was doing TIDE that I could leave as early as Sept. I have a college degree (as of aug. 12) and TEFL certification. So rushing me leaving, isnt a good idea. I have many choices.

Its a bad idea to leave because I don't wanna live at my moms and/or dads.

I was sweeping up at Freebirds the other day (new job) and I was thinking how bad I wanna go, just not so soon. Then I realized what I was doing, sweeping at a job that I'm working to buy me beer.



So story is, Switzerland, Germany, Korea, Japan.

One of those countries I will go to, I can leave for Korea quite soon, even not going through Canada. I could leave for Switzerland quite soon as well, they'll even pay me between 2000 euros to 8000 euros. Thats between 2900 and 7900 american dollars.

Or I could go to Germany which would give me between 800 to 2000 euros. Again, not as lucrutive as Korea (1500 to 1700 a month American bucks)

so, again, i'm calling my recruiter (which i have 3 working for me) tomorrow, to see what kind of jobs I can get in Switzerland or Germany....or Korea.

So again, it all depends on tomorrow....

No comments: