Tuesday, August 11, 2009

College 'graduate"


5 things to do: Letter of Graduation from Texas State
Apostle from the Secretary of State
Transcript from Texas State
Deposit a check
Quit Freebirds

All, done. Except for the things that have to do with Texas. The state of texas' server, their...state...fucking...server, has been down. since last thursday. leaving those who need stuff, helpless. Helpless as the state of texas is in telling me when it will...be...fixed.

The University I've chosen has told me that I will not 'graduate' until I receive a diploma on august 27th. In case you haven't heard, I will be leaving for Korea on Aug. 24th. See my debacle.

Graduation letter would suffice; if i could get one. The Dean of Liberal Arts has told me that it is 'fraudulent' to submit a document on state papers. Meaning, I haven't 'graduated' yet. I won't until I receive a letter stating that I have, which will be august 18th. I took an extra class called 'independent study' which is an EXTRA class that has NOTHING to do with my 'graduation' credit. I cannot get anything that says I've 'graduated' (which I thought meant finished 'college') until 6 days before I leave.

...my required, REQUIRED, coursework was finished as of July 10th.

Yet I have not 'graduated.' Or gotten a plane ticket (last price i saw was $1500)

...why???

No comments: