Sunday, May 9, 2010

GRE, then, let's go get a haircut and food.

So, I go to Seoul, never in a million years thought I'd take this test in the third largest city in the world. On my walk there, more nervous about finding the damn place than taking the test. Ran into this on my way, preeeety awesome.


Had a cup a coppee before I took it. p=f in korea ;)



After the test, I was hungry...let's find a restaurant.



That was not food, i should have known, this means beer.



I'm got thirsty...


If I get bored, there's always Luxe Bar.......


I can kinda read it, the bottom one for 6,000 = donkas - the most amazing food ever.




The 'Majestic' Yongson trains station...hahah


Crap - i need a haircut....let's go get a haircut


Homeboy showed me where the 'hair shoppe' was...


...sigh thats better.

I'm hungry still...


Homegirl gave me a few free fishey thingeys




...whoops - thats a whore house.




...do ya now?


THE best outlet EVER!


Ajema toast is the SHIT


Finally, chicken, that shall work.

Now back to mokpo.

By the way, its like 60 here right now. COMBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.


No comments: