Monday, October 26, 2009

Everest

...well not quite, i'm in short sleeves.




Its a monk house! apparently monks drive TINY little trucks, haha



Mk, so we'll start here. So this is the mountain that i climbed. This is what it looked like from all the stuff you've seen thus far. Its saturday morning around 9:00 and i realize my power has gone out and I've gotta get to the bus station by 9. Crap.


Haha, its no worries as my canadian friends waited for me, and we ended up leaving Mokpo for Hanam around 10. Hanam is about an hour south, on a bus that cost 5 bucks.

We walked around in Hanam and finally found the bus, then walked 20 minutes to...







[ pass this ]

...and that

INTO THIS!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZQXnmbCxk

(play this song in the background while ya look at the pics)

THEN, we stared hiking. Ended up being quite a hike. about 2 and a half hours of a 40% grade. But, as you can see, the pics were worth it.





Man, even looking at it now, I'm still blown away. I can't even describe it, sorry for no words to go with the pics, but, I've got nothing.

I am at a coffee shop around the corner from my place and about 3 fire trucks just drove past...hm, did i leave the gas on???

1 comment:

Meg-Hansel said...

I'm reading your blog!
Only cause I miss ya so damn much. (& because it's so damn awesome!)
I outta drop out of school and move to Korea with you... That's my plan.
Love ya mikey.